Ready To Get Started?
Click The Button To Apply
The Science Behind Relationship Marketing
In 1980, Zoologist, Desmond Morris published his book “Intimate Behaviour” as a result of his study of how humans go from complete strangers to pair-bonded couples. He observed that all couples went through the exact same 12 steps. Each step was a natural progression of human relationships. What Desmond Morris also observed was that when a person skipped a step, the chances of success were greatly reduced, When two or more steps were skipped, it could be considered assault. Here are the 12 steps of human intimacy…
- Eye to body. One of you becomes aware of the other.
- Eye to eye. Your eyes meet. Awareness is mutual
- Voice to voice. Your initial conversation. (Engagement)
- Hand to hand. Holding hands shows trust
- Hand to shoulder. Starting to know like and trust
- Hand to waist. Rapport well established
- Face to face. The first kiss
- Hand to head. A even deeper level of trust
- Hand to body. A caress
- Mouth to body.
- Touching below the waist.
Now Let’s look at the Customer Value Journey Again
The customer value journey, on the previous page, is all about building normal human to human relationships with your clients.. They are…
It all starts with a lack of awareness. They don’t know who you are. They may not even know they have a problem that only you can solve. And they certainly don’t have a clue that you can solve that problem for them. So the first step is…
- Awareness – most businesses get this. That is why we advertise. The next step is to…
- Engage – Start building the relationship. The initial conversation. Make a good impression so they…
- Subscribe – In dating, when you hit it off with someone you ask for their number